Please note: the campaign does not apply to MT5 accounts.
- Every Client of InstaForex is entitled to receive a bonus in the amount of 30% of the sum deposited to a trading account. The bonus for a deposit shall be added to the account within one week since the moment of the deposit. In addition, the bonus will be accrued only to the funds actually available in the account at the moment of the bonus application processing.
- The 30% Bonus cannot be credited to an account which is already credited with a bonus of another type (fixed welcome bonuses or 25% Bonus). To receive such a bonus, the Client needs to open a new trading account. The number of accounts to receive the 30% Bonus is unlimited for every Client.
- The Client has a right to get the 30% bonus each time he/she deposits funds to his/her trading account. The amount on which a bonus can be accrued is equal to difference between deposits and withdrawals.
- The Client agrees that any withdrawal which causes the total amount of all bonus funds (bonuses received minus bonuses cancelled) to exceed 30% of the current free margin in the trading account entails cancellation of the bonus part equaling the difference between these values. In order to avoid cancellation of the bonus exceeding the amount of withdrawal, please refrain from any withdrawals if the amount of all bonuses in the account exceeds the permissible value of the welcome bonus for the current free margin in the trading account after the withdrawal.
- The Client is not obliged to verify their identity when applying for the 30% Bonus. However, the Company reserves the right to request identification documents at its own discretion.
- The 30% Bonus can be withdrawn on condition that the total volume of completed BUY or SELL trades equals X*3 InstaForex lots, where X is the total volume of the received bonuses, including the cancelled or partly lost bonuses. For accounts in RUB, the volume of trades is calculated according to the following formula: X*3/50 InstaForex lots. As to the accounts opened in EUR, the formula is as follows: X*3*1.1 InstaForex lots. Only the full amount of the bonus can be withdrawn. It is impossible to partially withdraw the bonus. In order to withdraw bonus funds from a trading account, the Client should send a request to email@example.com. The amount of the bonus should be fully available in the trading account at the moment a manager processes the withdrawal request. The Company reserves the right to reject the request for bonus withdrawal without explaining the reason.*
- The profit derived from the 30% Bonus can be withdrawn without any restrictions in case all conditions of the present Agreement are fulfilled.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the 30% Bonus without prior notice. For that reason, we strongly recommend that you refrain from factoring in bonus funds when calculating profitability of your trading strategy. The Company is not responsible for any consequences of the bonus cancellation, including the Stop Out cases, as the given bonus remains the Company’s entire property until the Client takes possession of the bonus by completing the required number of lots specified in Clause 6 of the present Agreement**
- In case the bonus amount is over 2,000 USD and more than 10% of trades are made with less than 0.01 market lot (0.1 InstaForex lot, i.e. 1 pip is approximately equal to 0.10 USD), the bonus can be reduced to 1,000 USD. In case the bonus amount is over 10,000 USD and more than 10% of trades are made with less than 0.1 market lot (1 InstaForex lot, i.e. 1 pip is approximately equal to 1 USD), the bonus can be reduced to 3,000 USD.
- The Client agrees that in case the Company detects any signs of abuse of the bonus program or if a profit in the account equals a deposit, the Company may cancel the bonus and adjust the profit derived from it by the amount equal to the bonus sum without prior warning or explaining the reason. The Client recognizes possible risks of applying this clause.
- The Company reserves the right at its own discretion to calculate and distribute profit received with the use of bonus funds proportionally between the Client's real funds and the bonus funds in the account. This applies to the profit received from the moment of account registration or from the moment the bonus funds have been credited to the account. At the same time, a part of the profit proportional to the amount of the bonus may be limited for withdrawal from the trading account until the Client takes possession of the bonus in accordance with the rules similar to the conditions of using the bonus specified in the present Agreement.
- The Client agrees that if the equity in the account becomes less than the current bonus funds, i.е. when the current losses exceed the Client's equity, all funds in the account are considered as the bonus funds. If the Client makes a deposit, the funds on the account shall be calculated and distributed between the bonus funds and the Client's equity in proportion to the amount of deposit and the value of the bonus funds at the time of the deposit.
- The Company reserves the right to amend or modify the terms of the campaign without prior notice.
- The 30% Bonus is intended only for Forex trading. So, when using the bonus for trading cryptocurrency and CFD for shares, it might be canceled.
- The official language of the Agreement is English. In case of variant readings of a translated version and the Agreement in English, the Agreement in English is considered a prior reference standard.
* If, in addition to the 30% Bonus, the account has another bonus that needs to be worked off, and also if Clause 9 is applied to the account, the full amount of all bonuses shall be subject for withdrawal.
** The Clause is aimed at preventing any fraudulent activity associated with the bonus system. However, its enforcement does not mean that all the accounts for which the Company has cancelled the previously received bonuses are recognized to be in breach with the rules. In some cases, it is impossible to clearly determine the fact of the rules violation. There is a 10% chance that an erroneous cancellation of the bonus would take place within the prevention of the bonus system abuse.